1. Fill out the interest list form found on our LegUp Directory Page and pay the $25 non-refundable waitlist fee. Please make sure that you click the box labeled IFSP – Early Intervention under the “subsidy details” section.
2. If you are interested, you can then schedule a tour of the center via the LegUp Directory Page. At this time all tours are being offered between 12:30p-2:30p during the children’s rest time. The children do not nap in their primary classroom and this allows you to see the classrooms without the children being exposed to a larger number of people.
3. During the tour we will discuss your child’s strengths and needs and how we may best serve you and your family. If your child has an IFSP, it is helpful if you bring it with you.
4. If a space is available and you choose to enroll, you will be sent an email offering you the open seat. At this time the $125 non-refundable registration fee will need to be paid and you will be sent an application to complete and return ASAP.
5. Upon receipt of the registration fee and application you will be sent information on how to access the remainder of the enrollment forms, due at least one week before the child’s first day.